Followers

dari hati turun ke jari

apabila hati beraksi

pantas dihantar ke otak untuk diteliti
then otak tanpa berlengah mengarahkan jejari menjalankan tugas
lalu terlahirlah port luahan dari jari jemari
semoga bermanfaat ;)

Monday, January 09, 2012

now . . i know my dream is like what . .

im so sad when the people around me would asking me about my dream . .
indeep my heart squel louder that said . .' i don't know! '. .
and that time . . im so down . .
just because i dont have the focus like others . .
everybody have their dream . .
its like . . i dont have my faith . .
yes . . i want to be the independent one . .
but, still . . HOW CAN I??
I DONT HAVE A DREAM YET . .
WHAT I WANT TO BE THEN?? . .
IN WHAT I NEED TO FOCUS ON??
many question in my head . .
AM I A LOOSER??
i need help . .
really need it . .
my tear comes down slowly . .
then, it goes to be faster and faster . .
im crying because of myself . .
untill when i will  be like this . .


that was yesterday . .
now . . i have my dream . .
in my future, i want to open a tuisyen centre . .
i want to help week student . .
i want to find a best teacher to work at my tuisyen centre . .
i want to give them support, tips, and hopes to them to be succes . .
thats my dream . .
thats i want to be . .
yeahh . .
wish me luck . .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment