Followers

dari hati turun ke jari

apabila hati beraksi

pantas dihantar ke otak untuk diteliti
then otak tanpa berlengah mengarahkan jejari menjalankan tugas
lalu terlahirlah port luahan dari jari jemari
semoga bermanfaat ;)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

welcome back to blogging

hello and Assalamualaikum . .
after about 4 mounth i'm not open this blog . . not just because i forgot about blog . . but theres no much time for me . . so i had to manage time as good as possible . .

but . . today , when my causin ask me to visit her blog . .
its like . . ' wah, lamanya aku tak bukak blog ' . .
then, here i come . .  and posting an entry as well . .

today, my first assignment come . .
its like . . ' wah! i have an assignment ' . . (excited)
my group has to present a song that my group never heard before . .
the title is ' the world's greatest ' by R Kelly . .
do you know this song?? . .
the singer pun i've no idea . .
this time was quiet susah because . .
yeaaa, my first assignment . . first time in a group . . first experience . .
everythings like ' firstss ' . .
very the challegging one . .
but,, we will do the best to be the best . .
thats all . .
so,  lets STRUGGLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment